Another Race Closes Downtown Streets Saturday
The Redlegs Run, benefitting the Reds Community Fund, is being held Saturday, June 2 starting at 8 a.m., closing some Downtown roads as early as 5 a.m.
In order to accommodate the staging area, Mehring Way will be closed between Joe Nuxhall Way and Elm Street starting at 5 a.m. The following streets will close beginning at 7:30 a.m.:
- Eggleston Avenue southbound between Sentinel Street and E. Pete Rose Way
- Culvert Street between Fifth and Third streets
- Third Street between Butler Street and Eggleston Avenue
- E. Pete Rose Way between Eggleston Avenue and Johnny Bench Way
- Broadway south of Third Street
- Taylor Southgate Bridge
- Ramp LL
- Johhnny Bench Way
- Joe Nuxhall Way
- Marian Spencer Way south of Second Street (local traffic only)
- Rosa Parks Street south of Second Street
- Race Street south of Second Street
- Elm Street south of Second Street
- Freedom Way between Elm Street and Joe Nuxhall Way
- Central Avenue south of W. Pete Rose Way
- W. Pete Rose Way between Gest Street and Central Avenue
- Gest Street southbound between Third Street and Mehring Way
- Mehring Way between Gest Street and E. Pete Rose Way
All streets will remain closed until the course clears at approximately 12 p.m. that day.
Copyright 2021 91.7 WVXU. To see more, visit .