Start Hear: Old Favorites, New Finesse and Help For Fitness
This week on Start Hear:
- Inheritance Tracks:Celebrating the music that special guests cherish and would like to bestow to future generations.
- Switched on Pop: Breaking down how popular music works.
- The Gravel Lot: Where the real conversation about all things bike and trail-related in the Greater Cincinnati area happens.
And we look at the some of the titles making themselves known on itunescharts.net.
- High Performance Habits:Brendon Burchard shares what he’s struggling with, working on and marching towards – and how we can all live an extraordinary life.
- Invisiblia: Invisibilia explores the intangible forces that shape human behavior - things like ideas, beliefs, assumptions and emotions.
You can find these and other great podcast titles at wvxu.org/podcastcentral.
Copyright 2021 91.7 WVXU. To see more, visit 91.7 WVXU.