Start Hear: Coca Cola, Karl Marx and The Kingdom of the Monkey Lizard
This week on Start Hear:
- Sawbones: A Marital Tour of Misguided Medicine: Dr. Sydnee and Justin visit the home of Coca-Cola to recount the history of medicinal soda pop and try to finally solve the age-old dispute of Coke vs. Brad's Drink.
- Historical Figures: What influenced the famous father of communism, and why did he believe it was the best system?
- Past Time: Come face-to-face with Drepanosaurus, one of the strangest reptiles that ever lived on Earth, and one that has presented an anatomical mystery for over thirty years!
And we look at the some of the titles making themselves known on itunescharts.net.
- SuperSoul Conversations: Oprah's personal selection of interviews with thought-leaders, best-selling authors, spiritual luminaries and more.
- Someone Knows Something: In 1964, the remains of Charles Moore and Henry Dee were found in the Mississippi River. No one was convicted. 40 years later, Charles's brother returns to reopen the case and confront the Klan.
- Majority 54: Jason Kander is traveling the country to help the 54% of us who didn't vote for Donald Trump talk to those of us who did.
You can find these and other great podcast titles at wvxu.org/podcastcentral.
Copyright 2021 91.7 WVXU. To see more, visit 91.7 WVXU.