New Security Measures At U.S. Bank Arena
New Security measures are in place at . Starting with the Blake Shelton Concert Thursday, ticket holders will have to walk through metal detectors and large bags and purses will be limited to 12 by 12 by six inches.
Some tips to get in as quickly as possible include arriving early, remove prohibited items from pockets and use all available doors.
The new rules and security measures apply to all events at the arena.
In a statement, Vice President and General Manager Kristin Ropp says, "The safety of every person who enters our facility is always priority number one. We pride ourselves on creating an environment conducive to enjoying oneself and feeling safe. These new measures are the latest in solidifying that position. Feeling safe and secure is a major point of creating a great experience when people visit our arena."
Tips from the arena:
• Arrive Early: To prevent a last minute rush that may delay entry, fans are encouraged to arrive as close to the time that doors open as possible. Doors typically open 120 minutes for those shows with a general admission area, 90 minutes prior to concerts and 60 minutes for sporting events and family shows. Fans should consult the event page of to confirm the proper door time for each event
• Do Not Remove Outerwear/Accessories: When approaching the entrance, fans should be prepared to places phones and other items in the tray and unzip all jackets. They can continue to wear hats, belts, shoes, and jewelry as they walk through the metal detectors. Spare change, wallets, and keys do not need to be removed
• Hold Onto Your Ticket: Each person should carry his or her own ticket once passing through the metal detectors, rather than having one person carry tickets for the group
• Remove Prohibited Items From Pockets and Purses: Prior to arriving for the event, guests should leave all prohibited items in their car or home. A list of prohibited items can be found . Please note that purses and bags cannot be larger than 12" x 12" x 6"
• Use All Available Doors: Fans should avoid congregating at any particular door unless otherwise instructed
Copyright 2021 91.7 WVXU. To see more, visit .