Larry Householder, Matt Borges convicted in racketeering trial
A jury in federal court in Cincinnati has found former Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder and Matt Borges, the former chairman of the Ohio Republican party, both guilty of racketeering.
Federal prosecutors have called it the largest bribery and money laundering scheme in Ohio history.
Both men could face up to 20 years in prison because of their convictions.
- Laura Bischoff, politics and state government reporter, USA TODAY Network Ohio Bureau
- Steven P. Goodin, former state and federal prosecutor
- Catherine Turcer, Executive Director for Common Cause Ohio
- Larry Householder, Matt Borges found guilty in racketeering trial
- Reaction to the Larry Householder guilty verdict
If you have a disability and would like a transcript or other accommodation you can request an alternative format.