Chefs in the City: Downtown Columbus Hilton and Valentine’s Day dining
The new Hilton in downtown Columbus includes five food and beverage options – including the much anticipated FYR, literally a live fire restaurant with a wood fired grill.
Today on “All Sides Weekend: Chefs in the City:” we’ll talk about the latest game-changer on the restaurant scene and Valentine’s Day dining plans.
- Steve Stover, cooking teacher, WOSU restaurant reviewer and food blogger
- Rich Terapak Sr., cooking teacher, WOSU restaurant reviewer and food blogger
- Sebastian La Rocca, executive chef of FYR, Spark, Stories on High at the Hilton Columbus Downtown
- Columbus Dispatch: Try one of these Black-owned eateries during Black History Month
- Columbus Dispatch: See what Ohio restaurants made OpenTable's most romantic list
- White Castle Valentine's Day dinner reservations
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an alternative format.