Holiday Cooking Show
After two holiday seasons disrupted by COVID-19, everyone is ready for a return to normal.
Whether that means gathering with friends or family, good food is a must.
Turkey is the key. We will weigh in on the great brine debate (wet vs. dry) and discuss why it matters.
If you need a new side dish, we have you covered. And of course, we are not forgetting about dessert.
To discuss how to spice up your Thanksgiving menu, we welcome cooking teachers, WOSU restaurant reviewers and food bloggers Steve Stover and Rich Terapak Sr.
- Steve Stover, cooking teacher, WOSU restaurant reviewer and food blogger
- Rich Terapak, Sr., cooking teacher, WOSU restaurant reviewer and food blogger
Helpful Thanksgiving tips from the New York Times:
- Our Best Thanksgiving Recipes
- Ina Garten's Store-Bought Thanksgiving
- These 6 Thanksgiving Dishes Are Best When They're Made Ahead
- Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an alternative format. Please specify the episode you would like to receive a transcript for.