Wellness Wednesday: How to understand and survive collective grief
Collective grief is an all too familiar concept. With an ongoing pandemic, frequent instances of gun-violence, and plenty of economic instability, there are a number of stressors on our emotional well-being.
Today on Wellness Wednesday, we’ll discuss what collective grief really means and how to go about healing. We’re also looking at the booming interest in vasectomies and research on how nicotine can influence one’s memory.
- Dr. Douglas Scharre, director of the Center for Cognitive and Memory Disorders at The Ohio State University
- Gabes Torres, psychotherapist
- Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, director of reproductive urology at the University of Miami
- The MIND Study
- YES!: How to Process Our Collective Grief
- The Conversation: 500K American men get vasectomies every year – a specialist explains the easy and reversible procedure
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an alternative format. Please specify the episode you would like to receive a transcript for.