Wellness Wednesday: Pollen season
A new study reveals that the pollen season is getting longer and more intense, thanks to climate change. On the bright side, scientists may be getting better at generating pollen forecasts.
Today on Wellness Wednesday we discuss the climate-driven changes in the pollen season and how to navigate the baby formula shortage.
- Allison L. Steiner, Professor of Atmospheric Science, University of Michigan
- Caitlin Bauer, registered dietitian, Clinical Nutrition and Lactation team, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Alan Davis, Director, Center for Psychedelic Drug Research and Education, Ohio State
- University of Michigan: Pollen season is getting longer and more intense with climate change – here’s what allergy sufferers can expect in the future
- Nationwide Children's Hospital: Formula Shortage: What Parents Can Do
- OhioHealth Mothers’ Milk Bank:
phone: 614-566-0630 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ohio Lactation Consultant Association (OLCA)
- Center for Psychedelic Drug Research & Education
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an alternative format.