Local charity and advocacy for Ukraine
Sympathy for the plight of Ukraine has rendered many Americans vulnerable to a new spate of scams.
We talk about the scammers and how to protect yourself. We also highlight two local efforts to raise money for Ukrainians.
- Steven Weisman, Lawyer and scam expert
- Arkadiy Gips, Ukrainian virtuoso violinist
- Eric Gnezda, creator and host of Songs at the Center
- Mira Axelrud, Advocate for Ukraine
- Tricia Wheeler, classically trained chef, founder of Peaceful Dinners, owner of Seasoned Farmhouse
- Scamicide with Steve Weisman
- The Columbus Association for the Performing Arts: Coming Together for Ukraine
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an alternative format.