This episode originally aired on November 22, 2021.
Holiday staples such as turkeys, cranberries and yams may be harder to find this year. That, and higher food prices are two of the challenges awaiting cooks this holiday season.
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher, It’s our annual holiday cooking show. New York Times Food Editor Sam Sifton and WOSU food critic Steve Stover share their insights.
- Sam Sifton assistant managing editor and food editor for The New York Times
- Steve Stover, WOSU restaurant reviewer and cooking teacher
- The New York Times Cooking
- WOSU's Chefs in the City food blog
- The New York Times: Thanksgiving for Beginners
- The New York Times: The Absolute Best Pumpkin, Apple and Pecan Pies for Thanksgiving
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an alternative format.