Six-Word Memoirs From The Pandemic
Teachers and students are using the Six-Word Memoir project to help students cope with all the changes.
One student in Texas wrote: “Headline News: COVID hacked sixth grade.”
Teachers and parents have taken the assignment to heart, too, offering messages of despair, hope and humor.
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher, Six-Word Memoir founder and author Larry Smith and local contributors discuss the new book, “A Terrible, Horrible, No Good Year: Hundreds of Stories of the Pandemic.”
- Larry Smith, author, creator of the Six-Word Memoirs project
- Kelly Croasmun, memoir contributor
- Ann Miller-Tobin, memoir contributor
- Sara Abou Rached, memoir contributor
- Larry Smith Zoom talks/workshops for your company or school: sixwordsmith.com;
- Watch the story of the Six-Word Memoir project
- Six-Words Live In Columbus, tonight at 7:30pm at Two Dollar Radio
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an alternative format.