The Impact Of The Infrastructure Bill In Ohio
After months of negotiations, Congress has passed and President Biden has signed into law a trillion dollar-plus infrastructure spending plan.
The bill contains billions of dollars for hard infrastructures like roads, bridges and highways but also provides funds to EV charging stations, broadband internet and more.
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher: the impact of the infrastructure bill in Ohio.
- Mara Liasson, national political correspondent for NPR
- Chris Wetterich reporter covering government, politics, transportation and development for the Cincinnati Business Courier
- Patrick Harris assistant vice president for government affairs and corporate communication at COTA
- Chris Korleski director of the U.S EPA’s Great Lakes National Program Office
- Ryan Collins, special projects and manager-broadband coordinator at Buckeye Hills Regional Council
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an alternative format.