Columbus Zoo And The Conservation Game Documentary
Jungle Jack Hanna of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium brought exotic animals to the masses with TV appearances over the years that delighted and educated audiences.
A new documentary is raising questions about how he and other celebrity conservationists procured the animals and whatever happened to them.
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher, we talk about the documentary, “The Conservation Game,” with the film’s director and a Columbus Zoo official.
- Alissa Widman Neese, reporter, The Columbus Dispatch
- Michael Webber, filmmaker, “The Conservation Game”
- Dr. Jan Ramer, senior vice president Animal Care and Conservation, Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- The Conservation Game will be shown at the Gateway Film Center starting September 10
- The Columbus Dispatch: Conservation Game documentary ties Columbus Zoo, Jack Hanna to unchecked big cat trade
- The Conservation Game
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an alternative format.