Redistricting In Ohio
Ohio’s legislative and congressional district lines are considered some of the most gerrymandered in the nation.
Voters in 2015 and 2018 approved constitutional amendments to change that. Census figures released last week set the wheels in motion for redrawing new district lines.
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher, we look at how the new census numbers change the equation and what the changes could mean.
- Karen Kasler, bureau chief for Ohio Public Radio Statehouse News Bureau
- Sen. Vernon Sykes, representing Ohio Senate District 28 and co-chair of Ohio Redistricting Commission
- Jen Miller, executive director of League of Women Voters of Ohio
- Catherine Turcer, executive director of Common Cause Ohio
- Fair Districts Ohio
- Cincinnati Enquirer: Want to weigh in on redistricting? 10 public hearings give Ohioans input on mapmaking
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an alternative format.