President Biden's Plan To Overhaul Child Care
President Biden on April 28 proposed a $1.8 trillion plan that would overhaul the country’s child care system.
Billions would be spent to shore up the child care industry, make daycare more affordable and early childhood education nearly universal.
Today on “All Sides with Ann Fisher, a look at past efforts to fix the system and where to go from here.
- Alisha Haridasani Gupta, reporter, The New York Times
- Hannah Matthews, deputy executive director for policy, Center for Law and Social Policy
- Neal McCluskey, director of Cato’s Center for Educational Freedom
- The New York Times: Biden Is Giving Child Care ‘Prime-Time Attention.’ Can He Actually Transform It?
- The New York Times: Child Care in Crisis: Can Biden’s Plan Save It?
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an alternative format.