Tech Tuesday: Virtual Homework Help Centers
A new national survey shows homework remains a major stressor for students, and that, on average, assigned work has increased during the pandemic, not decreased.
The Columbus Metropolitan Library offers a virtual solution to daily homework hassles. It provides a free service available to K-12 students in 10 central Ohio school districts, including Columbus City Schools, the state’s largest.
Today on Tech Tuesday on All Sides with Ann Fisher, we take a look at how libraries can help solve homework headaches and how technology is helping us understand life under the sea.
- Alison Circle, chief customer experience officer, Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Sarah Wright, youth services manager, Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Barbara Block, professor of marine sciences, Stanford University
- Russell Holly, contributing editor, Android Central
- Columbus Metropolitian Library Online K-12 Homework Help
- Worthington Libraries: Help With School
- The Washington Post: Innovating For A Better Understanding Of Oceans
- The Ocean Foundation: Tag-A-Giant
- Stanford University's Hopkins Marine Station
- Stanford University's Block Lab: Pacific Predator Tracks
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an alternative format.