Wellness Wednesday: The Latest On COVID-19
London is in lockdown and more than 30 countries have banned travel and flights to the U.K. in response to a new variant of COVID-19 that has emerged in the country.
Today on Wellness Wednesday on All Sides with Ann Fisher, we talk about what the U.K. variant means for the global fight against COVID-19.
- Frederic Bertley, president and CEO, COSI
- Austin Mooney, heart and lung transplant recipient
- Larisa Mooney, wife of Austin Mooney
- Dr. Stephen Kirkby, pulmonologist, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Gretchen Reynolds, columnist, The New York Times Well Blog
If you have a disability and would like a transcript or other accommodation you can request an alternative format.