Latest On Casey Goodson Jr. Shooting Investigation
Federal authorities have joined an investigation into the December 4 death of Casey Goodson Jr., a Black man shot multiple times by Franklin County sheriff’s deputy Jason Meade, who is white.
Those are the only undisputed facts in a case that has left more questions than answers.
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher, we take a look at the latest in the Casey Goodson Jr. case and a look at how officer-involved shootings are handled at the federal level.
- Bethany Bruner, police reporter, The Columbus Dispatch
- David DeVillers, U.S. Attorney, Southern District of Ohio
- Daniel Lawrence, principal research associate, Urban Institute's Justice Policy Center
- Sean Walton, attorney representing the Goodson family with the Walton + Brown law firm
- Hana Abdur-Rahim, lead organizer, Black Abolitionist Collective of Ohio
If you have a disability and would like a transcript or other accommodation you can request an alternative format.