Tech Tuesday: Impact Of Facebook Lawsuits On Social Media Users
Two lawsuits filed last week represent the latest and perhaps greatest challenge to business as usual at Facebook.
The Federal Trade Commission, in its filing, said the world’s largest social media company is a monopoly and should sell off WhatsApp and Instagram. Ohio joined 47 other states in a similar complaint.
Today on Tech Tuesday on All Sides with Ann Fisher, we discuss what the lawsuit means for social media users, and how small businesses have leaned on digital tools to survive.
- Jake Ward, president, Connected Commerce Council
- Gilad Edelman, politics writer, Wired
- Russell Holly, contributing editor, Android Central
- Andriod Central: Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo agree to shared safety standards across gaming
- iMore: Apple AirPods Max: Release date, price, availability & more
- Windows Central: Eye tracking tech is trying to make it easier to do Zoom meetings
If you have a disability and would like a transcript or other accommodation you can request an alternative format.