The Day After The Presidential Election: What Do We Know?
The race for president remains undecided as neither Donald Trump nor Joe Biden has reached the 270 electoral votes needed to win.
Key states, including Pennsylvania and Michigan, are still counting millions of absentee ballots.
Ohio went for Trump and bolstered its red-state status.
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher, we take a look at Election 2020, the morning after results.
- Maya King, reporter, Politico
- Karen Kasler, bureau chief, Ohio Public Radio Statehouse News Bureau
- Rick Rouan, reporter, The Columbus Dispatch
- David Stebenne, history and law professor, Ohio State University
- Bethany Bruner, police reporter, The Columbus Dispatch
- Robert Alexander, professor, Ohio Northern University
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an accommodation.