Answering Your Questions About Voting In Ohio During The 2020 Election
More Ohioans, 2.2 million, have already cast their vote this election, surpassing the 2016 early vote count of 1.8 million.
Voting by absentee ballot has doubled from 2016, and voting in person has more than tripled from four years ago.
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher we discuss voter rights and responsibilities ahead of November 3 and we answer your election questions.
- Mike Hamper, Attorney, Lemire & Hamper LLC
- Aaron Ockerman, executive director, Ohio Association of Election Officials
- Jen Miller, executive director, Ohio League of Women’s Voters
- WOSU's Ohio Voting Guide: How To Vote In The 2020 Election
- WOSU's Ohio Voting Guide: What To Know About The 2020 Election
- Franklin County Board of Elections
- Ohio Secretary of State website
- League of Women Voters
- Columbia Journalim Review: At Voters’ Service
- Ohio State Bar Association: Exercising Your Right to Vote on Election Day
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an accommodation.