Weekly Reporter Roundtable
In 2016, Donald Trump won the state of Ohio by eight percentage points. This time around, the Buckeye State is a real tossup, attracting the candidates and their ilk to make their pitches in the final days before the Nov. 3 election.
Coming up on our Weekly Reporter Roundtable, we’ll get the latest on the campaigns and Ohio, and how the state is faring as the number of COVID-19 cases surge.
- Jackie Borchardt, Columbus Bureau chief, Cincinnati Enquirer
- Jo Ingles, reporter, Ohio Public Radio Statehouse News Bureau
- Anna Staver, lesgislative reporter, Columbus Dispatch
- WOSU's Ohio Voting Guide: How To Vote In The 2020 Election
- WOSU's Ohio Voting Guide: What To Know About The 2020 Election
- Franklin County Board of Elections
- Ohio Secretary of State website
- League of Women Voters
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an accommodation.