Tech Tuesday: The Rise Of Esports
Esports was already a growing prospect before the pandemic. Universities constructed esports arenas, organized varsity teams and began offering majors – and scholarships.
When COVID-19 sidelined traditional sports, esports continued with some modifications.
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher: The growing popularity of esports.
- Don Marinelli, professor, Arizona State University
- Nathan Meeker, director of esports, University of Akron
- Daniel Duane, reporter, Wired
- Russell Holly, contributing editor, Android Central
- Wired, "The West’s Infernos Are Melting Our Sense of How Fire Works"
- Slate, "Even College Esports Are Facing Challenges In The Pandemic"
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an accommodation.