Wellness Wednesday: Ventilators And COVID-19
Unusually high death rates among coronavirus patients on ventilators have been reported at hospitals across the U.S. and around the world, sparking concern among doctors that the breathing machines could be hurting certain patients.
Today on Wellness Wednesday on All Sides with Ann Fisher: the benefits and risks of ventilating patients with COVID-19.
- Craig N. Sawchuk, Ph.D., psychologist, Mayo Clinic
- Cedric X. Bryant, Ph.D., president and Chief Science Officer, American Council on Exercise
- Nick Osborne, owner, GO: Fitness
- Dr. Matthew Exline, associate professor of internal medicine, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Sarah M. Varekojis, PhD, associate professor and director of clinical education, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Ohio State University College of Medicine
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an accommodation.