According to AAA, 43 million Americans traveled during the Memorial Day weekend last year.
This year, travel over the holiday weekend was expected to be so light that AAA skipped its annual Memorial Day travel forecast for the first time in 20 years.
Though states are starting to ease stay at home orders, most people are still choosing to avoid travel.
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher: What to do this summer in Ohio.
- Tariro Mzezewa, travel reporter, The New York Times
- Tim Moloney, director, Columbus and Franklin County Metro Parks
- Ben Zenitsky, spokesperson, Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Heidi Hetzel-Evans, spokesperson, Ohio State Parks & Watercraft
- Dr. Frederic Bertley, president & CEO, COSI
- Brian Griffith, lead designer, Easy Living Pools
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an accommodation.