Free Legal Help During COVID-19
As May 1 looms, so do questions about rent, bills, housing and employment.
Ohioans seeking answers can turn to legal groups offering free advice and an interactive web portal meant to help those often sidelined by the legal system because of cost and confusion.
Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher, two legal experts help navigate the legal questions unleashed by COVID-19.
- Susan Choe, executive director of Ohio Legal Help
- Erika Rickard, project director, civil legal system modernization, The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Ohio Legal Help or by calling (866) 791-8362.
- Pew Charitable Trust
- Ohio State Legal Services Association
- Southeastern Ohio Legal Services
If you have a disability and experience difficulty accessing this content request an accommodation.