'Expo 2050' Task Force
Gov. Mike DeWine created a task force to look at and recommend a long-term vision for the Ohio Expo Center, the home of the Ohio State Fair.
The land surrounding the Expo Center includes MAPFRE Stadium and the Ohio History Connection.
The Columbus Crew will be leaving their current home for a new stadium in the Arena District. But in the deal to keep the Columbus Crew, the city suggested repurposing the land around the stadium into a practice area and community sports center.
Today, All Sides will speak with DeWine about the task force, the future of this site and more.
- Mike DeWine, governor of Ohio
- Mike Curtin, former Columbus Dispatch reporter and editor, former two-term State Representative
- Bill Bush, Columbus Dispatch Reporter
- Adora Namigadde, WOSU Reporter
- Kirk Pinho, Reporter: Real Estate, Crain's Detroit Business