Mount Carmel West And The Standards Of Patient Care
Mount Carmel West hospital has identified 27 patients who were given excessive doses of pain medication between 2015 and 2018.
All of the patients were near death, their families had requested doctors stop lifesaving measures, and their doctor was William Husel.
Today on All Sides, the standards of care and physician patient relationships.
- Paige Pfleger, reporter, WOSU
- Leonard Berry, Marketing Professor, Texas A&M University
- James Guliano, Vice President of Quality Programs, Ohio Hospital Association
- David Shroyer, attorney, Colley, Shroyer & Abraham
- David Austin, spouse of one of identified Mount Carmel victim