Tech Tuesday: Smartphone Apps, Kid Inventors And More
Unless it’s a digital detox, a smartphone might be the key to keeping up with New Year’s Resolutions.
There’s fitness apps to keep track of calorie intake and budgeting software to build up savings.
Coming up on Tech Tuesday, mobile apps for a better 2019, kid inventors, and more.
- Shelby Brown, reporter at CNET
- Claire Rhodes, kid inventor
- Zora Womack, kid inventor
- Jim Bruner, Ohio Invention League Board Chair
- Russell Holly, contributing editor for Android Central