Tabletop Gaming in Columbus
The last few years have seen a resurgence in popularity of traditional tabletop games -- from Dungeons and Dragons to Monopoly -- in American homes, social groups, and trendy board game parlors across the country.
Join us as we talk to Columbus game producers, enthusiasts, and entrepreneurs to find out why we love board games even in the digital age.
- Cheryl Harrison, founder of Beers & Board Games Club of Columbus
- John Ward, Executive Director, The Game Manufacturers Association
- Aaron Brown, owner, Tabletop Game Cafe
- Lucas Weese, Managing Director of Game Design, Cohio Games
- The Beers and Board Games Club of Columbus will host their third annual "Extra Life" 24-hour gaming marathon to benefit Nationwide Children’s Hospital on November 4 at Four String Brewing’s production brewery.