"School of Rock" Comes to Columbus
Music education has been proven to have tangible benefits in the way that students interact and engage with their classmates, other academic subjects, and budding passions. Today, we discuss modern approaches to arts education in our schools.
Later, we are joined by cast members from the musical “School of Rock”, running this weekend at the Ohio Theater in downtown Columbus.
- Cynthia Bush, director of orchestras, Columbus Academy, CSO 2017 Music Education Award Winner
- Noah Demland, rock band teacher, Arts and College Preparatory Academy
- Deidre Lang, “Ms. Sheinkop” in School of Rock
- Lexie Dorsett Sharp, “Rosalie” in School of Rock
- School of Rock: The Musical is at the Ohio Theater in downtown Columbus through Sunday, October 15th.