Charter School Oversight In Ohio
Charter schools are under scrutiny all over the nation. They are supported by both sides of the political spectrum, but have run into issues concerning oversight and funding. Sponsored evaluations are coming up for Ohio charter schools in October but could potentially be pushed back to next August. Some are asking Governor Kasich to call for an emergency vote to ensure that the evaluations go forward.
- Jim Siegel, Statehouse Reporter, Columbus Dispatch
- Chad Aldis, Vice President for Ohio Policy and Advocacy, Thomas B Fordham Institute
- Stephen Dyer, Education Policy Fellow , Innovation Ohio
- Greg Richmond, President and CEO, National Association of Charter School Authorizers
- Susie Miller Carello, Executive Director, SUNY Charter Schools Institute