Wellness Wednesday: Baseball Pitching Injuries, Virtual Reality Therapy for Addiction and The Arnold
Baseball season is approaching, but there are safety tips you should know before hitting the diamond. This hour we will discuss common baseball injures, particularly when it comes to pitching. Also, how virtual reality might be able to help treat addiction. And, some of what can be expected at the Arnold Sports Festival this weekend.
- Dr. Glenn Fleisig, Research Director, American Sports Medicine Institute
- Patrick S. Bordnick, Director, Virtual Reality Clinical Research Lab, University of Houston
- Chris Szabo, Owner, Szabo Fitness
- David Lee, Instructor, BollyX
- Derek DuPont, Music Curator, Balanced Yoga
This show originally aired on March 2, 2016 at 11 a.m.