Marijuana and the Workplace
The legalization of recreational and medicinal marijuana create gray areas in the workplace. Many have questioned how, or if, employers should test employees for marijuana use in states where it is legal. This hour, we will discuss how marijuana is being dealt with in the job market currently and the impact legalizing marijuana has on employers and employees.
- Camille Hébert, Professor, Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Laura Bischoff, Reporter, Dayton Daily News
- Mason Tvert, Director of Communications, Marijuana Policy Project
- Bruce A. Block, Trial Lawyer, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- James M. Shore, Attorney, Stoel Rivers, LLP
This show originally aired on January 26, 2016 at 10 a.m.