The race for Columbus' new mayor is down to two candidates: Andrew Ginther and Zach Scott. Voting for Issue 3 would legalize marijuana and create 10 facilities across Ohio with exclusive commercial growing rights. Voting for Issue 2 would likely kill Issue 3 because it would stop these growing sites. Meanwhile, Issue 1 will change the way Ohio House and Senate districts are drawn.
- Mike Thompson, News Director at WOSU 89-7 NPR News, Host of Columbus on the Record
- Lucas Sullivan, Reporter for The Columbus Dispatch
- Michael Curtin, (D-17th District) Ohio House of Representatives
- Ian James, Executive Director of ResponsibleOhio
- Richard Gunther, Political Scientist at The Ohio State University
This show originally aired on November 4, 2015 at 10 a.m.