Wellness Wednesday: Running, 3D Printed Pills and OCD
This hour, a look into how to choose the best running shoe. Also, 3D printing is stepping into the pharmaceutical market. Plus, obsessive compulsive disorder, or OCD, is often misunderstood. We talk to one artist who is using her artwork as therapy.
- Gretchen Reynolds, columnist for the NY Times Well Blog
- Don Wetherhold, CEO at Aprecia Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Robert J. Lee, Professor at The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy
- Mary Swanson, artist with OCD
- Dr. Robert Gore, clinical psychologist at Meers Inc. Consulting Psychologists
Embracing OCD, an exhibit of paintings by Mary Swanson, is open at the Fresh A.I.R. Gallery. The show will run through Sept. 11 at 131 N. High St.
This show originally aired on August 12, 2015 at 11 a.m.