Columbus Arts Festival: Mobile Food Vendors and Food Safety
Today kicks off the 2015 Columbus Arts festival. We focus on the edible offerings at the festival with some of the vendors who'll be serving up treats to hungry art lovers. Also, an inside look at how food safety standards are met and checked by cooks and health inspectors.
- Robert Acquista, manager of Columbus Public Health’s food-safety program
- Brad Esposite, member owner of Island Noodles
- Zach James, owner of the Paddy Wagon food truck and President of the Central Ohio Food Truck Association
- Chas Kaplan, co-owner of the Columbus Food Truck Fest
- The 2015 Columbus Arts Festival starts today at the downtown Riverfront and runs through Sunday the 14th.
This show originally aired on June 12, 2015 at 10 a.m.