Ohio's Aviation History
The history of aviation in Ohio goes beyond the Wright Brothers. This hour, the role of the Port Columbus Airport in the advent of coast-to-coast commercial flight.
Then, a Pulitzer Prize winner discusses his new biography of the Wright Brothers.
- Robert Kirk, Author of Flying the Lindbergh Line: Then & Now
- Richard Barrett, Local Historian, Curator, Author of Aviation in Columbus
- David McCullough, Pulitzer Prize winning Author of The Wright Brothers
- David McCullough event in Dayton on June 8th.
- Join the Columbus Historical Society and the Preservation of Original Columbus Airport Terminal Committee for “An Evening of Aviation History” on Wednesday, June 24.
This show originally aired on June 4, 2014 at 11 a.m.