Wellness Wednesday: Misconceptions about Miscarriage, Nutrition News, and Nurses in Art
Though miscarriages aren't uncommon, women who have them often experience depression and guilt. This hour, how loved ones can provide support and reassurance.
Plus, the Columbus Art Museum opens an exhibit detailing nurses in art.
- Dr. Zev Williams, professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center in New York City
- Shannon Tabor, support group coordinator and counselor at Cornerstone of Hope
- Ellie Krieger, food columnist for the Washington Post
- Carole Genshaft, curator of the Shine On: Nurses in Art Exhibit
- Dr. Judith Kimchi-woods, president of Chamberlain College of Nursing
This show originally aired on June 3, 2015 at 11 a.m.