Pataskala High School Students Hospitalized After Ingesting Unknown Substance
Two students from Licking Heights High School in Pataskala were hospitalized Wednesday morning after school officials report “they ingested an unknown substance.”
Superintendent Philip Wagner describes on the school’s website that two students reported not feeling well before the start of the school day. Both went to the clinic with “elevated vitals.” They told school officials they had ingested an unknown substance.
EMS responded to evaluate the students and transported them to an area hospital.
Wagner released a letter to parents explaining what had happened.
The Pataskala Police Department is investigating.