Two school buses shot; classes canceled Friday
Classes will remain canceled tomorrow at a central Ohio school district that had two of its buses struck by bullets earlier this week. Investigators say they don't have evidence linking the bus shootings to a series of 16 shootings along Interstate 2-70 in the Columbus area. Franklin County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Steve Martin says one of the South-Western School District buses had two children on it when it was hit about 4:30 p-m earlier this week. The other bus was hit at seven yesterday morning and there were no children on board. Martin says patrols have been increased again in the area. The school district's more than 20-thousand students will return January fifth after the holiday break.