Columbus Public Health Offering Pfizer COVID-19 Booster Shots For Eligible Individuals
Columbus Public Health announced Monday they are offering COVID-19 Pfizer booster shots for eligible population.
Individuals eligible include residents aged 65 and older and in long-term care settings, and those ages 50 to 64 with underlying medical conditions. Columbus Public Heath also those ages 18 to 49 with underlying medical conditions may be eligible to receive the booster along with those 18 and older who may be immuno-compromised.
Residents can get the booster shot at six different clinics around the city, with Columbus Public Health's Vax for Cash program available at some locations. The Vax for Cash program provides $100 gift cards for inidividuals receiving the vaccine.
The clinics offering the booster shots include:
- Columbus Public Health (240 Parsons Ave.): Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Starting Oct. 5, Tuesday hours change to 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.), Vax Cash available
- Linden Community Center (1350 Briarwood Ave.): Mondays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Vax Cash available
- Columbus Fire Station 10 (1096 W. Broad Street): Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., starts Oct. 5
- Barack Community Center (580 E. Woodrow Ave.): Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Vax Cash available
- Columbus Fire Station 18 (1630 Cleveland Ave.): Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., starts Oct. 7
- Westgate Community Center (455 S. Westgate Ave.): Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Vax Cash available