Money Smarts: Finding Security in a Changing World
By 2030, approximately 70 million Americans will be 65 or older. Most will outlive their parents' and grandparents generations, but many will also outlive their savings accounts. Many surveys show that most seniors dont have enough saved up for retirement. This hour we'll talk with personal finance expert Jonathan Pond about how to make money last.
- Jonathan Pond, financial adviser for public television and radio
- $5/ month or one-time $60 pledge... Money $marts? with Jonathan Pond book, soft cover version. This is a Public Broadcasting exclusive, not available in bookstores or on the Web
- $10/month or one-time $120 pledge... Money $marts Financial Planner
- $10/month or one-time $120 pledge...Money $marts Investment Planner
- $20/ month or one-time $240 pledge... The Money $marts with Jonathan Pond Combo: the book, both planners, the e-book and the weekly newsletter from Pond