Wellness Wednesday: Student Health, Heart Health and Youth Obesity
Students are seemingly some of the most stressed individuals in the world. But how do colleges and universities work to promote mental health among their students? Then, in honor of Heart Health Month, we'll hear a story of one patient with a rare gene mutation that caused very rare episodes of Sudden Cardiac Arrest. And finally, one mom has a unique perspective on nutrition for her children.
- Bernadette Melnyk, Chief Wellness Officer for The Ohio State University
- Dr. Peter Mohler, cardiovascular scientist and Director of the Heart and Lung Research Institute at The Ohio State University
- Ben Weisbuch, heart patient
- Dara-Lynn Weiss, author of The Heavy
- Ihuoma Eneli, Medical Director at the Center for Healthy Weight and Nutrition at Nationwide Childrenâs Hospital