Access to Dental Health Care Across the Country
FRONTLINE reports that millions of Americans lack access to dental care. Is there a problem in Central Ohio? What dental services are available to low income residents and those without health insurance in our area?Â We'll cover that and more on this hour of "All Sides."
- Miles OâBrien (correspondent, FRONTLINE, PBS)
- Carrie Farquhar (Oral Health Section Administrator, Bureau of Community Health Services, Ohio Department of Health)
- Dr. Homa Amini (Chief of the Pediatric Dentistry Section, Nationwide Childrenâs Hospital)
- David Maywhoor (Project Director, Dental Access Now, UHCAN Ohio)
- David Owsiany (Executive Director, Ohio Dental Association)
FRONTLINE will be premiering "Dollars and Dentists: America's Dental Care Crisis" tonight on PBS stations across the country. You can watch the program on WOSU TV tonight at 10 p.m. Click here for more information.