Columbus Bicentennial 2012: Celebrating our Great American City
It's official, the city of Columbus is 200 years old... And the year-long celebrations of parties and cultural arts have already begun. On this hour of All Sides," we're talking about the Columbus Bicentennial Celebration during a special broadcast in front of a live studio audience at WOSU@COSI downtown. For more information, visit our Facebook event here.
- Columbus Mayor Michael Coleman
- Ed Lentz (local historian)
- Cindy Gaillard (Executive Producer for Arts & Culture, WOSU Public Media)
- Elizabeth Lessner (restaurant owner and Co-founder, Eartha Limited)
- Andrew Lynch (Partner, Zipline Logistics)