Redrawing Districts in Ohio
2011 is the year for redistricting. Congressional and legislative districts Â will be redrawn as a result of the 2010 National Census. Â In Ohio, two congressional districts will be lost because of a drop in population. Today on All Sides with Ann Fisher we look at what shapes the districts could take Â for current congressional seats...What does it mean for the voters in Ohio whenÂ Republicans hold a congressional seat advantage over Democrats - 13 to 5?Â Will that advantage increase as districts are redrawn?Â Weâll find out...
- Daniel Tokaji (Professor of Law and Senior Fellow with Election Law at OSU Moritz College of Law)
- Catherine Turcer (Ohio Citizen Action)
- Jon Husted (Ohio Secretary of State)
- Justin Levitt (Associate Professor of Law, Loyola Law School)
Read More - Ohio Redistricting Competition:
- Official site as part of the Secretary of State's "Ohio Redistricting Competition"