Gift Cardsthe Good, the Bad and the Ugly
How we use gift cards is changing--- fast--- and the 90-Billion-dollar business isn't always about gifts at all. Are you a traditionalist and buy them only to give? Or do you by them for yourself to save money elsewhere? We'll hear from consumer advocates and the gift card industry coming up after the news, it's Christmas in July, on All Sides with Ann Fisher on 89 - Seven NPR News.
- Michelle Jun (Senior Staff Attorney, Consumers Union)
- Michael Hursta (Vice President, Category Manager Prepaid, First Data Corporation)
- Judd Lillestrand (founder/CEO, ScripSmart.com)
- Scrip Smart Website, An Online Guide to all state's gift card laws
- Consumer Reports, Gift Cards Report
- From Consumer Reports, Gift Card "Swap and Shop" Podcast