Leadership in Columbus / Short North Art Galleries
11:00: Leadership. Do the qualities of leadership change over time? Can we change our leadership skills our road maps for leadership? This week an amazing array of people from central Ohio and around the world will gather in Columbus for a week with authentic leadership in action. This hour on All Sides we will talk about ALIA: the history, what it means in terms of leadership and what it means for Ohio.
- Marty Janowitz, Chair, Board of Directors ALIA
- Ginny Barney, City Manager, City of Upper Arlington
- Phil Cass, CEO, Columbus Medical Association/Board Member ALIA
11:40: Short North is still an art gallery district. We'll talk with gallery owners about the state of the Short North. What is your favorite gallery in the Short North?
- Duff Lindsay, owner, Lindsay Gallery
- Sherrie Riley Hawk, owner, Sherrie Gallerie
- ALIA Summer Institute in Columbus, Official Website